Join Our Team
Help us rethink the hotel room of the future
Including sporadic half-workdays and cornhole tournaments (Google it!)
Play a role in delivering innovation to our clients, located on 6 different continents
We’ve earned industry acclaim for consistently leading the field with our products
Get the encouragement and tools you need to grow from experienced industry leaders
Current Job Openings
The QA Analyst works as a member of the Software Quality Assurance Team and as a direct liaison between the ICE Support Team and Development. As part of the QA team, this person will work directly with the QA Manager on Team deliverables such as requirements traceability, typical test case creation and execution of Intelity’s products and test execution status. The QA Analyst, will be the initial contact for Development level support when issues arise, working with the development team to resolve and document the solution. This person will provide technical/practical training to the balance of the technical project and support staff. The qualified candidate will need to be well versed in software testing methodologies for web and mobile, have knowledge of Android and IOS operating systems, experience with or knowledge of software test automation platforms, configuring web servers such as IIS, working in Windows and Linux servers, as well as, application and hardware troubleshooting. Responsibilities will include the ability to provide an overall test plan encompassing automated UI testing, manual testing and UAT testing of our applications.
- Work with the QA Manager on software test methodology improvements
- Map test cases and conditions to requirements
- Write manual test cases and review other Team members’ scenarios and test cases
- Prepare and manage the execution of Test Runs and Execute test cases per defined Manual Test Runs
- Configure and maintain the QA Team’s test lab environments
- First contact for the ICE Support Team on escalated support tickets
- Troubleshoot test lab configurations in the QA environment
- Work with tools such as a test case management system, defect tracker
- Ability to work quickly with a small, but diverse team
- Ability to write and speak effectively
- Must be willing to work the time needed to get the job done
- Successful candidates must be able to master proprietary applications rapidly and in an independent manner. As the successful applicant, you will possess the following skills, knowledge and experience (required unless otherwise noted):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of Mobile QA testing experience including both IOS and Android platforms or similar web based testing of applications.
- Knowledge of the QA process, test management and test automation.
- Experience writing and executing manual test scripts across a wide variety of QA Processes, test strategies, and test methodologies such as Agile.
- Experience with Test Case Management tools and Defect tracking tools
- Experience with a CMS is a plus.
- Understanding of the SDLC.
- Strong Test skills – able to think out of the box and quickly to find defects
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Able to create clear and accurate system/application documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL queries.
- Comfort with editing server configuration files such as XML or JSON files.
- Experience in hotel operations, PMS, POS, Ticket Systems is preferred
- First-hand experience supporting Windows Systems, Mac OS, Linux, IOS and Android operating systems is also preferred
- General knowledge of installed hardware, software systems, networks and peripherals.
- Willing to take direction and receive constructive suggestions
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team setting
- Ability to work in a positive manner and must communicate effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels of technical acumen – internally as well as externally